Tuesday 6 September 2011

Janice the penultimate AND COMPETITION!!

Janice is the  lead guitarist of Electric Mayhem but also at times a nurse in veterinarians hospital.
Janice was originally supposed to be a guy much like Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger.
Janice is very well sculpted and has some great accessories. She comes with white guitar, amp, trademark hat and tambourine. Her variant had a wood effect guitar and a green hat and green amp. She has 12 points of articulation but is surprisingly unposeable. It would have been great to have had a Nurse Janice figure, ho hum!.

Now for the COMPETITION!!!!

To the lucky winner I will be giving away 5 limited edition Doctor Who Character building figures. 1 11th Doctor with blue shirt and blue tie, 1 Amy Pond with gloves and scarf and 3 yellow Daleks (The Eternal.)


These figures are compatible with Lego and Megabloks.

SO.... What do you have to do to win? Well, you just have to tell me about your favourite toy line. Be it He-Man or Barbie, Thundercats or Marvel Legends and why you like it. 

The best entry will win the toy loot. If all entry's are great I'll use a random number generator to decide.
If this goes well I'll make it a regular thing as I have a lot of prize worthy stuff to dish out. This comp will end on Sunday 18th September

So there you have it.

NEXT TIME it will be Animal and the Electric Mayhem stage. My set has been customised with lights.


Until next time ENJOY YOUR TOYS!!

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe no one commented on this. These figures are some of the coolest toys I have ever seen. Don't send them to me though, a wonderful site known as Pink Ink already sent me some.

    ReplyDelete